Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s former close protection officers have been asked by detectives to “carefully consider what they saw or heard” that may be relevant to their investigation into convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and his accomplices.
The Metropolitan Police said it was working with counterparts in the US to establish whether London airports were used to “facilitate human trafficking and sexual exploitation”.
The force said on Friday that there have been no new reports of sex crimes since the US Department of Justice released millions of pages of documents related to Epstein.
The Met’s words followed Andrew’s arrest on Thursday on suspicion of misconduct in public office. The former prince was held in custody for 11 hours before being released under investigation.
The force previously said it was investigating allegations that Andrew’s protection officers had turned a “blind eye” to his visits to Epstein’s island of Little St James. Even today the police have not revealed the wrongdoings of the close protection officers.
Andrew’s primary accuser, Virginia Giuffre, accused him of having sex with “underage” girls on a Caribbean island during a fling. The former prince has strongly denied all the allegations made against him in the past.
In a statement released on Friday, the police said: “The Met is identifying and contacting former and serving officers who worked closely with Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor in a safeguarding capacity. They would like to see if anything they saw or heard during that period of service may be relevant to our ongoing reviews and share any information that may assist us.”
The statement added: “As of today, the Met has had no new convictions in relation to sexual offenses in our jurisdiction. We continue to urge anyone with new or relevant information to come forward. All allegations are taken seriously and, as with any matter, any information received will be assessed and investigated where appropriate.”
More Details coming soon…

